Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Humor - Oldies But Goodies

I've done posts like this before, but I think there are a few new ones in here as well. As an oldie-but-goodie myself, I like these song titles.


Some of the artists from the '60s are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate us Aging Baby Boomers:

1. Herman's Hermits "MRS. BROWN, YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY WALKER" 2. The Bee Gees "HOW CAN YOU MEND A BROKEN HIP"
3. Bobby Darin "SPLISH, SPLASH, I WAS HAVIN' A FLASH"
4. Ringo Starr "I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM DEPENDS"
5. Roberta Flack "THE FIRST TIME EVER I FORGOT YOUR FACE"
6. Johnny Nash "I CAN'T SEE CLEARLY NOW"
7. Paul Simon "FIFTY WAYS TO LOSE YOUR LIVER"
8. Commodores "ONCE, TWICE, THREE TIMES TO THE BATHROOM"
9. Procol Harem "A WHITER SHADE OF HAIR"
10. Leo Sayer "YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE NAPPING"
11. The Temptations "PAPA'S GOT A KIDNEY STONE"
12 ABBA "DENTURE QUEEN"
13. Elvis "HEARTBREAK HOSPICE"
14. Dylan "LIKE A KIDNEY STONE"
15. Queen "WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS"
16. Beatles "WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY MEDS"
17. Dion "LIMPAROUND SUE"
18. The Rolling Stones "LIMPING-JACK FLASH"
19. Tony Orlando "KNOCK THREE TIMES ON THE CEILING IF YOU HEAR ME FALL"
20. Helen Reddy "I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME SNORE"
21. Willie Nelson "ON THE THRONE AGAIN"
22. John Denver "ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH (FIBER)"
23.Lesley Gore "IT'S MY PROCEDURE AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO"

No comments: