Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Joke - Golf Shot

Lloyd was teeing off from the back tees. He hit a terrifically hard shot.

Unknown to him, his wife Jean was about to tee off from the red tees and was directly in front of him.

The ball hit Jean in the temple and killed her instantly.


A few days later Lloyd received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy.


"Lloyd, your wife seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head. You said you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple. Is that correct?"

"Yes sir," Lloyd replied, "that's correct."

"Well, Lloyd, I also found a large bruise on Jean's right hip. Do you know anything about that?"

"Yes sir," Lloyd said, "but it's kind of embarassing."

"I need to know everything before I can make a ruling," the coroner said. "And don't worry: believe me, I've heard everything."

"Well, OK," Lloyd said. "The bruise was from my mulligan."

No comments: