Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Humor list time

25 Best Country Songs Titles Of All Time
from Miss Cellania

These are all genuine songs. I hate to admit how many I've actually played on air.

1. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye!

2. I Don't Know whether To Kill Myself or Go Bowling

3. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life,Then Number Two On You

4. I Sold A Car To A Guy Who Stole My Girl, But It Don't Run - So we're even

5. Mamma Get A Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)

6. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me

7. She's Actin' Single and I'm Drinkin' Doubles

8. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?

9. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You

10. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well

11. I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Getting' Better

12. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight,Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win

13. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight

14. I'm So Miserable Without You; It's like Having You Here

15. I've Got Tears In My Ears From Lyin' On My Back And Cryin' Over You

16. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now

17. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love You

18. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him

19. Please Bypass This Heart

20. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger

21. You Done Tore Out My Heart And Stomped That Sucker Flat

22. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

23. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure

24. She's Lookin' Better After Every Beer

25. I Haven't Gone To Bed With Ugly Women, But I've Sure Woke Up With a Few

No comments: