Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007

Joke - Talking Parrots

A lady went to her priest one day and told him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest asked.

"They say, 'Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?'"

"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed. Then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two talking parrots, which are males, and I have taught them to pray and read the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house and we'll put them in the cage with Paul and Peter. My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying... er, that phrase.. in no time."

"Thank you," the woman replied, "that may very well be the solution."

So the next day she took her female parrots to the priest's house.

As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and reciting prayers. Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.

After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"

There was stunned silence.

Then one male parrot looked over at the other male and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Paul! Our prayers have been answered!"

No comments: