Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Joke Time: Coincidence

A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink.

"Why of course," comes the reply.


MAN #1: "Where are you from?"

MAN #2: "I'm from Ireland."

#1: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's drink to Ireland."

#2: "Certainly."

#1: "Where in Ireland are you from?"

#2: "Dublin."

#1: "Really! I'm from Dublin too. Let's have another drink to Dublin."

#2: "Of course."

#1: "What school did you go to?"

#2: "Saint Mary's. I graduated in '62."

#1: "This is unbelievable! I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!"

About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. "What's going on?" he asks the bartender.

"Nothing much," is the reply. "The O'Malley twins are drunk again.”

No comments: