Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Joke Time: Dead Dog

A man rushes into the veterinarian's office carrying his dog, thoroughly distraught. The vet examines the dog's still, limp body and sadly informs the man that the dog is dead. Agitated, the man demands a second opinion.

The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a cat, and places the cat on the table with the dog. The cat walks from head to tail sniffing the body, and looks up at the vet and meows.


The vet looks at the man and says, "I'm sorry, but the cat thinks your dog is dead too."


Resigned, the man says, "Okay, how much do I owe you?"

"Three-hundred fifty dollars," the vet says.

"Three-hundred fifty dollars to tell me my dog is dead?"

"Well, it was only $50 for my diagnosis. The other $300 is for the cat scan."

No comments: