Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Ridiculous pick-up lines...

Ahhh pick up lines. You've probably heard one or two while you've been out. Some are stupid, some are clever, and some are gross. But there's also the ridiculously cheesy pick up lines. So cheesy in fact that they actually work because they're disgustingly cute.

Thanks to the Internet, we have a collection of cheesy pick up lines that are the cheesiest:

  1. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  2. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
  3. Are you a fruit? Because honeydew you know how fine you look right now?
  4. Can I ask you for directions? [to where?] To your heart.
  5. If I had a star every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  6. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.
  7. You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.
  8. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
  9. Are you a campfire? Because you’re hot and I want s’more.
  10. Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it’s just a sparkle.
  11. If we had a garden, I’d put my tulips and your tulips together.
  12. Are you a camera? Because you make me smile.
  13. If I could rearrange the alphabet I’d put U and I together.
  14. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low!
  15. I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?

No comments: