- You let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
- You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
- You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.
- Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.
- Someone in your family died right after saying, "Hey all y'all, watch this!"
- Your junior prom offered day care.
- You think the last words of the "Star-Spangled Banner" are "Gentlemen, start your engines."
- You've ever lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.
- The Halloween Jack-o-Lantern on your porch has more teeth than you.
- You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.
- One of your kids was born on a pool table.
- You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.
- You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
- Jack Daniels makes your list of "Most Admired People."
- You go to your family reunion looking for a date.
- Your dad walks you to school because you are both in the same grade.
- You dated one of your parents' current spouses in high school.
Sunday, October 25, 2015
You're an extreme redneck if...
You're An Extreme Redneck If...