Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

And now, for a joke...

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

What’s the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?

Here’s her story in her own words:

“While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in Port Charlotte with my soon to be ex-husband, we were discussing property settlement and other divorce issues when we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator.  It suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little Beretta .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband’s knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. 

The amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible. His life insurance was a big bonus!”

No comments: