Thursday, February 11, 2010

The stupids make the news

David Stanifer was at his parents' house in Brevard County, Fla., with two friends when they decided to let a pet rat loose in the garage. "We didn't want her running off too far, so we grabbed some twine and some jingle bells so she didn't get too far," Stanifer told WFTV News, explaining he didn't have any scissors to cut the string, so he tried burn­ing through it with a lighted When the twine caught fire, the rat began running around the garage, setting small fires that got out of hand. Stanifer and friends tried but failed to put out the ensuing blaze before calling firefighters, who estimated the damage at $30,000.

No comments: