Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Joke time


Freida, a pretty, young blonde, started work as housekeeper at the Boyd house. The next day, while bending over, Freida's hair fell off. She was completely bald.

"I'm sorry," she said to Mrs. Boyd, "I do not haf a single hair on my body."

"Don't worry about it," said her mistress.

That night when Mrs. Boyd told her husband about the new maid's hairless condition, he got all excited.

"I've always wondered what a woman looked like with no hair down there!" he cried. "Please, honey, get her down to the cellar tomorrow afternoon at five. I'll hide behind the storage boxes, and you try to talk her into showing you herself naked."

Mrs. Boyd agreed. Next day at 5 p.m. in the basement, she convinced Freida to remove her clothes so she could see what it was like for a girl to be without a single hair. Then Freida said, "Ma'am, I haf never saw one with hair on it, so you, too, should strip down!"

Mrs. Boyd did.

Later at dinner she said to her husband, "I hope you're satisfied, because I was pretty embarrassed when she asked to see mine.''

"You were embarrassed?" shouted Boyd. "How do you think I felt? I had eight guys from the office hiding behind the boxes with me!"

No comments: