Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Joke time


When the body was first made, all parts wanted to be boss.

The brain said, "Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I should be boss."

The feet said, "Since I carry man where he wants to go and get into positions to do what the brain wants, I should be boss."

The eyes said, "Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I should be boss."

And so it went with the heart, the ears, the lungs, and finally the asshole spoke up and demanded it be made boss.

All of the other parts laughed and laughed at the idea of an asshole being made boss. The asshole was so angered that he blocked himself off and refused to function. Soon, the brain was feverish, the eyes were crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.

All pleaded with the brain to relent and let the asshole be boss. And so it happened. All the other parts did all the work and the asshole just bossed and passed out a lot of shit.

MORAL: You don't have to be a brain to be boss, just an asshole!

No comments: