Pages

Friday, May 26, 2006

Joke Time

A man walked into a therapist's office looking very depressed. "You have to help me. I can't go on like this."

"What is the problem?" asked the therapist.

"Well, I am 35 years old and I still have no luck with the ladies. No matter how hard I try, I just seem to scare them away."

"My friend, this is not a serious problem. You just need to work on your self-esteem. Each morning, I want you to get up and run to the bathroom mirror. Tell yourself that you are a good person, a fun person, and an attractive person. But say it with real conviction. Within a week you will have women buzzing all around you."

The man seemed content with this advice and walked out of the office even a bit excited. But three weeks later he returned with the same downtrodden expression on his face.

"Did my advice not work?" asked the therapist.

"It worked, all right. For the past several weeks I have enjoyed some of the best moments in my life, with some of the most fabulous-looking women."

"So, what is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem," the man replied. "My wife does."

No comments: