Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

We need more guns...

Yep, there would be a lot less crime and fewer people shot if we all carried weapons.  I know, I know - it seems counterintuitive - it seems like more guns would mean more shootings - but no - if we're all protecting ourselves, the crooks will be afraid and they won't bother us.  I'm packing as I type this and - owwww - I just went to scratch my back and shot myself.  Maybe this video can explain what I'm trying to say.





In case you'd forgotten, here's the bit on Plaxico Burris from Wikipedia...


On Friday, November 28, 2008, Burress suffered an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound to the right thigh in the New York City nightclub LQ when his Glock pistol, tucked in the waistband of his sweatpants,[20] began sliding down his leg; apparently in reaching for the gun he inadvertently depressed the trigger, causing the gun to fire.

No comments: