Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Joke - University Wishes

Three university wishes

Three students, one each from Tennessee, Alabama, and Auburn, are out walking together one day. They come across a lamp and (you know how this goes!) the genie gives them each one wish.

The Tennessee student says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Tennessee." With a blink of the genie's eye, the land in Tennessee was forever made fertile for farming.

The Auburn student wishes next: "I want a wall around the University of Auburn, so that nobody from out of state can come into our precious school." Again, with the blink of the genie's eye, there was a huge wall around Auburn.

The Alabama student says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The genie explains, "Well, it is about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick, and completely surrounds the University of Auburn. Nothing can get in or out."

The Alabama student says, "Fill it with water."

No comments: