The answers are below the questions.
1. Who lost the 1968 Masters Tournament because he signed an incorrect scorecard?
2. How many written rules of golf were in the very first set?
3. Who made the first sand wedge?
4. Who was the first amateur to win the U.S Open?
5. Who was the first American to win the British Open?
6. Who and how old was Francis Ouimet's caddie when Ouimet won the U.S. Open in 1914?
7. Which American golfer has won the most Ryder Cup matches?
8. What is the shortest hole for a regularly scheduled PGA event?
9. What golf course has the highest elevation in the world?
10. Which U.S. course is known for its Church Pew Bunkers?
11. Who is known as The Golden Bear?
12. Who was the first woman to break 60 on the LPGA tour?
1. Robert DeVicenzo
3. Gene Sarazan
4. Francis Ouimet, 1914 (See the movie, The Greatest Game Ever Played - it's worth your time)
5. Walter Hagen, 1922
6. Ten year old Eddie Lowery - he and Ouimet remained friends all of their lives.
7. Arnold Palmer, 22 of them
8. The seventh at Pebble Beach, 106 yards.
9. Tactu Golf Course in Peru - its lowest point is over 14,000 feet above sea level.
10. Oakmont Country Club in Pittsburgh
11. Jack Nicklaus
12. Annika Sorenstam