Pages

Friday, February 23, 2007

Humor - Caught Napping?

Things to say if you are caught sleeping at your desk

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

"This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."


"Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!"


"I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."


"I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."


"I was doing a highly specific yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress.
Are you discriminating against people who do yoga?"

"Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."


"The coffee machine is broken ..."


"Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot!"


"... in Jesus' name, Amen."

No comments: