Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Joke - The Necktie Guy

An Arab was walking through the desert, des­perate for water when he saw an old Jewish man selling neckties. The Arab said, "I'm dy­ing of thirst. Can I have some water?"

The Jewish man replied, "I don't have any water; but why don't you buy a tie? Here's one that will look nice with your robe."

The Arab said, "I don't want a tie. I need water"

"OK, don't buy a tie," the Jewish man said. "But to show you what a nice guy I am, I'll tell you that over that hill, about four miles away, is a restaurant. They have water."

The Arab walked over the hill. Two hours later; he came crawling back. The Jew asked, "Couldn't you find the restaurant?"

The Arab gasped, "I found it all right. Your brother wouldn't let me in without a tie."

No comments: