Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Humor - Printed Messages

One of the cheapest hoots that a person can get is to read Cards in a card store.

Second to that is the catalog from "What on Earth"

Tee shirts:
Shut up Voices or I'll poke you with a q-tip again.

I just emerged from my Y2K bunker. Did I miss anything?

For the school teacher - Books is good


My inner child thinks your a big poopy face.

For Latin scholars - Et Tu Dufus?

I'm confused
Wait
Maybe I'm not

So what part of Quantum Physics don't you understand.

For me - They say I have ADD but they just don't understand Oh look a chicken

For all of us - We're retired Your not! Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah

You're not what they call book smart are you?

Apron:
Don't make me poison your dinner

Door mat :
Don't make me come out there
---Signed the dog

No comments: