Pages

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Joke Time

A woman who had just had a fight with her husband was walking through the woods when she came across a leprechaun caught in a trap.

The leprechaun said, "If you release me, I will grant you three wishes."

The woman freed the leprechaun, who said, "Thank you. You now have three wishes. And whatever you wish for; your husband will get 10 times over."

The woman said, "I want to be the most beautiful woman in the world."

The leprechaun warned her; "Your husband will be the most handsome man in the world. Women will flock to him."

The woman replied, "That's OK. I trust my husband."

So, poof - she became the most beautiful woman in the world.

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The leprechaun said, "That will make your husband 10 times richer than you."

The woman said, "That's OK. We'll share our money."

So, poof – she became the richest woman in the world.

The leprechaun then inquired about her third wish. She answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

No comments: